[Typo3] foreign language labels prob in tt-news, ogonki in 8859-2

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Sun May 1 17:49:10 CEST 2005

All this depends on which editor you are working with and its
preferences, the configuration in mySQL and typo3 itself, so many places
where you can do wrong. Of course you can configure all this right, but
If you use the ASCII codes you should be on the safe side, in you case I
suggest that you do.

greetings from munich

oe (christian)