[Typo3] Right-To-Left GIFBUILDER TEXT object property

"Jesús H." cyNOSPAM at ya.com
Thu Mar 31 18:55:06 CEST 2005

Hello,

I've searched with no result and studied TSRef looking for it, but seems
  I can't find this -> I need to render the elements of a menu (Right To
Left language) in GIFBUILDER but although in the pagetree displays
correctly (Right-To-Left), it doesn't shows up correctly when rendered
by GIFBUILDER.

The fonts are correctly parsed from the fontFile but not Right-To-Left
displayed.

Does anybody have an idea on how to solve it in the case it has a
solution?.

Best regards,

Jesús H.