[Typo3] tt_news and ve_guestbook in combination. Not working

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Wed Mar 30 21:55:37 CEST 2005

Hello Ingo,

> Am Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:38:51 +0000 (UTC) schrieb Erik Svendsen:
>
> Hi Erik,
>
>> I suppose the problem may be related to SimulateStatic, who isn't
>> implemented on my testing server.
>>
> yes
>
> Ingo

Thanks for the respond

So I suppose there are two alternatives
1. Use SimulateStatic and no commenting thru ve_guestbook
2. Take away the configuration of SimulateStatic, also the configuration
in .htaccess and get the commenting thru ve_guestbook working.

I have tried commenting out the four lines in template setup. No effect.

Or are there a third alternative.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no