[Typo3] How to create an 'Empty' Typo3 package

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Mar 30 21:17:49 CEST 2005

patrick at schlaepfer.com wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Please fill in!

> Which is the easiest way to create an typo3 package which includes
>
>  - Apache setup for a virtual host vhost.d/xxxx.conf
>  - Creating database and database user
>  - Setting up typo3
>  - Using the menu-tree from pre-defined layout
>  - Installing the used extensions

Starting with TYPO3 3.8.0 you can just use the dummysite for adding a fresh
new site (blank) and then import complete sites using the impexp extension.

All of the above steps are included in this process, except the vhost
configuration (which is not possible yet I think).

Anyway - this utility is really becoming great!

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out