[Typo3] Display plugin news in my own subpart

Yomo Guiamo yguiamo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 17:31:22 CEST 2005

Hello all,

I have a subpart named headLines. Through an external template (located
in Template Storage) I fill this subpart:
subparts.headLinks < temp.headLinks

I want to show the contents of the news plugin there.

How do I do that??

I've already tried the following (in y ext.template headLinks):

temp.headLinks.includeLibs.mynews = EXT:tt_news/pi/class.tx_ttnews.php
mynews = USER
mynews {
     userFunc = tx_ttnews->main_news

     templateFile >
     templateFile = EXT:tt_news/pi/news_template.tmpl
     code >
     code.field >
     code=LATEST
}
temp.headLinks < mynews

Unfortunately this doesn't work (even when you hardcode the path to the
extension files from tt_news).I simply don't see the news items. The
subpart space is empty do meaning something happens, but not what I
want.

Somebody please help...!

Regards,
Yomo