[Typo3] tt_news and ve_guestbook in combination. Not working

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Wed Mar 30 00:38:51 CEST 2005

I'm trying to get ve_guestbook working as an commenting system for my news
articles.
It's working on my testing server but not on my production server.

It's nearly identical installations.

both with.
- TV 0.3.0
- ve_guestbook 1.6.6
- tt_news 2.1.1

I suppose the problem may be related to SimulateStatic, who isn't implemented
on my testing server. My SimulateStatic is:

config.simulateStaticDocuments = 1
config.simulateStaticDocuments_noTypeIfNoTitle =1
config.simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc = md5
config.simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc_onlyP = cHash, L, print, tx_ttnews[backPid],
tx_ttnews[tt_news], tx_ttnews[pS], tx_ttnews[pL], tx_ttnews[arc], tx_ttnews[cat],
tx_ttnews[pointer], tx_ttnews[swords]

plugin.tt_news.allowCaching = 1

The URI of the news article tested is: http://www.linnearad.no/enkeltnyhet+M5827bd93fe1.html

And I get this error in the browser:
Not Found
The requested URL /enkeltnyhet.html&cHash=07ab6dde01&tx_ttnews[backPid]=9&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=32
was not found on this server.

Hope someone have an idea how to solve this.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no