[Typo3] Awstats troubles...

Pierre Rouwens pierre at web-lance.com
Tue Mar 29 20:45:25 CEST 2005

Pierre Rouwens a écrit :
> Jennifer Armour a écrit :
>
>> Pierre,
>> Did you place  a path to your log file in install tool like this
>> fileadmin/log/
>>
>> Under [logfile_dir]
>>
> hi Jennifer,
>
> Yes and no, in fact i don't have to 'cause my lo file is at website
> root.. so do not place a path or just place / is the same..
> but i don't think it's a problem of writing access cause i have entries
> in my logfile and awstat find it but can't find anything in it.
> Thanks
> Pierre
hi again,

All works fine but the only recorded page as view i have is this one :
/Homepage--1.html

but i've in log some users who have seen many pages but it's always
recorded as this page ...
did i miss some configuration somewhere ?
this is my ts :
---
config.stat = 1
config.stat_apache = 1
config.stat_apache_logfile =salonmcb.log
config.stat_excludeBEuserHits = 1
---
and i've set up in the install tool the path to log...
so it works no problems but this page that always appear...
for information i do not use special stuff like real url etc...
thanks for any clue about it
TIA
Pierre Rouwens