[Typo3] multicolor menus TMENULAYERS

Sandy Matheson lists at mathesonuk.com
Tue Mar 29 19:47:20 CEST 2005

>ok, I'm sorry. Seems as TMENU_LAYERS has no color attribute and therefor
>you can't use it...

But TMENU_LAYERS is an addition to TMENU

"GMENU_LAYERS / TMENU_LAYERS works as an extension to GMENU/TMENU,
which means the these properties underneath is additional properties
to the ones above. " - from TSreF

So it should work with TMENU_LAYERS????

In any case you don't need to use a TMENU attribute itself. Use the
overColor etc to set the background color to a table cell or css list
background.

I am using TMENU, but switched to a list based menu structure and
therefore no longer use TMENU_LAYERS, but as far as I can see it
should work.

Sandy