[Typo3] Solution for Problem with ScoutNet Calendar

Marc Willwacher marc.willwacher at tu-ilmenau.de
Tue Mar 29 14:33:31 CEST 2005

Hi list

I got a problem with ScoutNet Calendar (sp_scoutnetcalendar).
All entries from March the 28th until the end of march did not appear in "month entries list".
After searching in the code, i found that this EXT does not  consider the "clock change".
It  creates the timestamp for the first day of the month and then it increments this value with 86400 for each day. But at the day of clock change it has to increment with 82800.
So i fixed it by changing the code as follows:

	function monthEntriesList($m,$y) {
		$content = "";
		$a = $this->adjustDate($m, $y);
                $month = $a[0];
                $year = $a[1];
// new code by willwacher                
        $tage = $this->getDaysInMonth($month, $year);
        for ($i=1; $i<=$tage; $i++) {
        	$timestamp = mktime(0,0,0,$month,$i,$year);
			$content .= $this->getEntry($timestamp,1);
/*  old code
		$monthstamp = mktime(0,0,0,$month,1,$year);
		$lastday = $monthstamp + ($this->getDaysInMonth($month, $year)*86400);
		for ($i=$monthstamp; $i<$lastday; $i=$i+86400) {
			$content .= $this->getEntry($i,1);
                return $content;

- Marc Willwacher (willwach)

The mailing list archive is found here:

More information about the TYPO3-english mailing list