[Typo3] US Date

Claus Bruun claus at typoconsult.dk
Tue Mar 29 13:16:06 CEST 2005

Its indeed hardcoded, as Daniel said.

You can change it by altering the file "jsfunc.evalfield.js" found in
the t3lib folder.

For "date", approx. line 418:
theString =
theTime.getDate()+'-'+(theTime.getMonth()+1)+'-'+this.getYear(theTime);

Change to:
theString =
(theTime.getMonth()+1)+'/'+theTime.getDate()+'/'+this.getYear(theTime);

Result: the format mm/dd/yyyy

Will also work for "datetime"

Claus

--