[Typo3] Anyone able to run Extended Calendar on Linux?

ben at theunderground.net ben at theunderground.net
Tue Mar 29 05:10:08 CEST 2005

Hey all..

Has anyone tried running Extended Calendar on Linux?  Whenever I add it,
any attempt to add ANY new content to a page results in the following error
(which should never happen because I'm the admin user):
- "Sorry, you didn't have proper permissions to perform this change"

The Log function shows the following ominous message:
- Attempt to insert a record on page 'Unknown column 'lg_country_iso_nr'
in 'field list'' (tt_content:NEW) from table '' without permissions. Or
non-existing page. (12)

I can't reproduce this on my Windows box.  Anyone able to reproduce this
or get it running on Linux?  Or have any insight at all?

-Ben