[Typo3] Re: converting the date

ahmad ahmad at web4iran.com
Mon Mar 28 20:39:30 CEST 2005

Hi Jesús

Yes I thought about this way previously . It is a rooty resolve. but I concerned about future upgrades for the extension (tt_news) because I am not expert on PHP . Therefore I sought for a typoscript :)

Thanks for you kindness.

If someone needs a complete function for this data conversion there is a complete function here :
http://jdf.farsiprojects.com/jdf.zip
from this persian site :
http://jdf.farsiprojects.com/

The jdf.php contains two functions named jdate and jmaketime that works exactly like their toward PHP functions. by including the jdf.php in a file this is sufficent to rename date function to jdate for getting "Hijri Shamsi" date .

Warm Regards
- ahmad (ahmad)