[Typo3] phonebook extension?

sss ss at ss.ru
Mon Mar 28 19:53:30 CEST 2005

I have tried three modes: windows-1251, UTF-8, KOI8-R - no success :(

No, to my knowledge there's no alternative so far. Except maybe the simple
address list will help you, but I need categorized version of contact list
which sp_directory is. I wish it could be configurable for other languages.

Sergei
http://site4you.ru

news:mailman.1500.1112006960.22129.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...