[Typo3] Re: re [typo3] typo3 vs plone. what are strenghts and weaknesses

robert robert at redcor.ch
Sun Mar 27 09:54:23 CEST 2005

Thank you Peter,
what you are telling me sounds very good.
One of the virtues of developing in the basar is the basar.
You get an awfull lot of things.
And one of the bad things about developping in the basar is the basar.
You often do not know what you get...
I have seen, that there is an attempt to provide feedback on the quality
of the
extensions by distributing cigars. A good thing I believe. (But in
itself not
 very mature I have the impression)

Robert