[Typo3] XCLASS error in module

Joey Dwyer joe at dwyergroup.net
Sun Mar 27 06:22:36 CEST 2005

Hi list

I am working through the Modern Template Building part 2 tutorial. I have created an extension that allows selection of which template to use on a page, as well as which sub template (content template) to use. The main page template selector is working (I've reached page 19 in the PDF file of the documentation). However, the "sub" template for the content area is not showing the options in the drop down list, or the icon options.

I checked the code very carefully... and in fact copied the code from the tutorial changing only the pertinent references... and it still isn't working.

I examined the module in the Extension Manager, and found two errors:

Errors: No XCLASS inclusion code found in file 'class.tx_nwstmpl_addfiles.php'