[Typo3] Wiki abuse?

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sat Mar 26 21:39:40 CET 2005

Hi Michael
> The DocTeam is currently looking for some "Spam Watcher". Please join the
> discussion on news://news.netfielders.de/typo3.projects.documentation

Well, what we need is someone who
1. Can keep an eye on updated wiki pages (easy via RSS)
2. If there is no comment/standard comment and an IP-adress
instead of an User name, go to that page.
3. If there are spam at the page, remove it and send the
spammers IP-adress(?) to the "wikimaster".

Takes a few minutes per day. And at the same time you keep
yourself updated about the wiki!  :-)

IMHO a fair price to pay for having a fully open wiki. A quick
glance at the Recent changes page tells me that about half of
the contributions to the wiki is done anonymous!

/Peter Kindström