[Typo3] Paragraph Bug?

Christopher tombedlam at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 21:27:52 CET 2005

Hi again,

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsconfig/Introduction-56/

> Hi there
> I know this TS configuration, but it converts all paragraphs to br.

This is impossible; look at the *name* of the property; if you set it to
set it to '0' it *will* transform line-feeds into html paragraphs. In
neither case does it act on anything except line-feeds.

> How can I do this that normal linebbreaks are converted to br, where as
> double linebreaks (=a blank line) get converted to paragraphs (more
> precisely: the text before the blank line is encapsulated in p-tags and
> the text after the blank line is encapsulated in p-tags)?

I don't know how to do this (or if it could be done without an extension),
but what problems are caused if you use the default behaviour ([return] =

-Christopher