AW: [Typo3] Css_styled_content and content element TABLE

Rudolf Ganglbauer rudolf.ganglbauer at ixpect.at
Sat Mar 26 11:24:37 CET 2005

> Hi,
>
> Rudolf Ganglbauer schrieb:
> >
> > When I use css_styled_content version > 1.0.0 than I could
                                            ^^^^^^
Sorry, this is a typo -> I mean version 0.1.0

> not use the
> > content element TABLE again. This error msg is diplayed:
> >
> > Fatal error: Call to undefined function: implodeattributes() in
> >
> /home/rudolfo/www.reiseabrechnung.at/typo3/ext/css_styled_content/pi1/
> > cl ass.tx_cssstyledcontent_pi1.php on line 170
> >
> > Using tables with RTE is no problem.
> > Does anybody knows something about this matter?
>
> something seems to be messed up in your setup.

Maybe, you are wright. The strange thing is, that I use the same
database and configuration at my local server (WAMP) and on my hosted
site (ISP).

I checked as well t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on both systems. They are
identically but none of them includes a function implodeAttributes() ???

> which TYPO3-Version are u using?

I am using typo3 3.6.2

> implodeAttributes() is implemented in t3lib_div. So it seems
> for some reason t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php is not accessible
> in your frontend. Or maybe you have an outdated
> (TYPO3-)version which doesn't implement this method?
>
> Cheers,
> Peter

So, is typo3 3.6.2 outdated for latest css_styled_content? Should I try
with typo3 3.7.0?

Thks for help and kind regards,
Rudolf