[Typo3] Graphical header, new ttf fonts

Grégory BECKER ml-typo3-english at gb404.com
Sat Mar 26 10:16:41 CET 2005

Hi everyone,

I have copied several additionnal fonts files (TTF files) in directories
tslib/fonts and typo3/tslib/fonts (test server is running under Windows).
Now, I'm trying to define new sets of titles to generate new graphical
headers
with GD 2 on any page I want.

I've seen a piece of TS code to do that but that's not really what I
want. It
would be better if TS code could be used to define new kind (new styles) of
graphical header and later these styles could be chosen when editing
records of
the page.

Am I making myself clear ?

Does anyone have an idea ?
Where can i find some docs to understand how it works ?
Maybe is there is an extension to use ?

Greg