[Typo3] Adding new field for tt_news

Alina Fleser alinafleser at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 18:58:33 CET 2005

   Hello to everybody!
   I added a new field for tt_news ( a checkbox "Verry
important"). I have created the field in
ext_tables.sql, i have inserted a specific label in
locallang_tca.php, i have specified the field in
tca.php (a piece of code similar to hidden and specify
it in the "interface" section) and i have reinstalled
the extension. I have access to this field from the
menu displayed for each news on mouse click ->"More
options" -> "Web>List Module", but not from the
editing form of news. So, a need to have access at
this field from the editing form. How could I do that?
    Thanks