[Typo3] Fehler beim Kontaktieren des Ext-Repository

Harald Amelung ha75 at gmx.net
Fri Mar 25 15:25:16 CET 2005

Hello Rolf,

since this is an english list, you should use english titles for your
messages ;-)

Maybe the extension repository is just down, there has been several
outages the last time and timeouts happend to many people as well. If
you scan this newsgroup archive you will find a lot of messages about
this...

Wait a bit, maybe the error disappears as it came ;-)

regards
Harald