[Typo3] Print Single view pages

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Fri Mar 25 14:33:35 CET 2005

I use make_printlink v.1.5.0 to make print friendly versions of my webpages.

In my TS setup I have this setup for make_printlink:
plugin.alt.print{
   include_post_vars = 1
   on_user_int = 1
}

It works fine on all normal pages, but when I try to print a single view
from tt_products, a single view from sp_directery or a single view News from
tt_news it doesn't work anymore. Instead of making a print friendly of
Single view, it generates a print friendly version of List view.

My tt_products (Shop system (extended by ZK)) is setup to use 'pages as
categories'. I display list view and single view on the same page. This page
also contains all the products for the category.

The url for single view looks like this:
http://domain.tld/index.php?20&backPID=20&tt_products=15

When I click 'Print version', this url generated by make_printlink for the
print friendly version:
http://domain.tld/index.php?id=20&type=98
The last part '&tt_products=15' of the url is missing in the print friendly
version.

I have tried to set 'plugin.tt_products.PIDitemDisplay = 42'. My single view
is displayed on the new page, but when I select 'Print Version' I get this
massage: 'Wrong parameters, GET/POST var 'tt_products' was missing.' on my
print friendly page.

When I try to print a single address for sp_directory I have the same
problem - the last part of the url that point to the single address is
missing in my print friendly version.

When I try to print a single news from tt_news I get a 'no news_id' message
on my print friendly version.

Can anybody tell me what I am missing and how I can fix this, so I can print
single view products, single addresses and single view news?

I am using this plugins:

CSS styled content
Template Auto-parser
Page Template Selector