[Typo3] remove image tags

Christopher tombedlam at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 05:08:55 CET 2005

Hiya,

--- Rick Gosselt <typo3 at gosselt.net> wrote:
> To create a standards compliant website i want to remove the border="0"
> tag
> from my typoscript created images.
>
> [ts]
>   10 = IMAGE
>   10.file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
>   10.file.import.current = 1
>   10.file.import.listNum = 0
>   10.file.maxW = 84
>   10.file.maxH = 84
> [/ts]
>
> I tried some stuff eg.
> 10.params = -border

The border attribute is hardcoded in the source,. Without changing the
actual code, you're stuck with them. However, it's still quite possible to
create validating html 4.01 transitional and xhtml 1.0 transitional sites
*with* the border (and other presentational) attributes in the html source.

-Christopher