[Typo3] Menu of most popular pages

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Mar 24 14:58:51 CET 2005

Matthias,

I don't think that it's possible with standards Typo3,
We wrote a little PHP file that uses sys_stat to gather some information
about the page statistics and add's the 'score' to a field in the pages
table.
 From then we can sort on popularity.
I hope there is something already something out there, but I couldn't
find it...

waiting on someone else his answer....

Ries