[Typo3] CURL Package for PHP (Conference Management extension)

Diederik van Veen crz_06 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 11:19:19 CET 2005

One of the requirements of the Conference Mangement is the CURL package for
PHP.

So downloaded the latest binary but have troubles getting it installed. Hope
some can give me any feedback.

This is what it states on their website regarding the installation
procedure:
------------------
To use PHP's CURL support you must also compile PHP --with-curl[=DIR] where
DIR is the location of the directory containing the lib and include
directories. In the "include" directory there should be a folder named
"curl" which should contain the easy.h and curl.h files. There should be a
file named libcurl.a located in the "lib" directory. Beginning with PHP
4.3.0 you can configure PHP to use CURL for URL streams --with-curlwrappers.

* How do I compile PHP, what file should I use and where to add
"--with-curl[=DIR]" (is this an absolute or reative path")
* How do I configure PHP to use CURL for URL streams?