[Typo3] Sorting the Sitemap (e.g. alphabetically)

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Thu Mar 24 09:21:48 CET 2005

Frank Beismann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I´d like to know if it is possible to sort the sitemap e.g.
> alphabetically or to group sites which belong together. My sitemap is
> currently only a plain list which won´t help much in finding your way
> around on the page.

Ähm, I'm not sure you got the idea of a sitemap right (e.g. why it says
*map*). The sitemap displays the structure of the website with a nested
list, like the pagetree in the BE. If yours does not have indentation
which is obviously needed, you should apply some css.

However, if you want to group pages alphabetically, look at
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/mw_keywordlist/

Greetings,
Michael