[Typo3] create Template Extension?

Joe Kralicky joe2004 at kralicky.com
Tue Mar 22 15:45:02 CET 2005

Jeff,
I have not looked at 3.8 yet.  I am using 3.7 in sort of a production
environment, so I haven't had the time to test the new version out.  I'm
anxious to see the changes to templavoila and the import/export feature
you speak of.  I've often thought this was an area which could use a
little more polish.  Thanks for the heads-up!

Joe