[Typo3] RTE - preformattet headers

Birgit Rühring Birgit.Ruehring at gmx.net
Tue Mar 22 11:36:41 CET 2005

Hallo Martin,

RTE.default {

   mainStyle_font = Verdana, sans-serif

   mainStyle_size = 12px

   mainStyle_color = #313031

   mainStyleOverride_add.P = font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size:
12px;

   mainStyleOverride_add.H1 = font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size:
18px;

   mainStyleOverride_add.H2 = font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size:
12px;

    hidePStyleItems = H3, H4, H5, H6, pre

}

If you are working with CSS Styled Content, you should take the same
definitions as in your stylesheet.

There is a very easy to understand RTE tutorial by Marlies Cohen. But at the
moment typo3.org is down again...

regards Birgit