[Typo3] Typo3-Live CD from Windows

Uwe Graber u.graber at gmx.de
Tue Mar 22 09:39:30 CET 2005

Emanuele Zattin wrote:

> Has anybody here any experience with it?
> I'd like to put my website on this live cd so i can show it during my
> graduation talk tomorrow afternoon.
>
> Any help is accepted!

Hi Emanuele,

may you have a look at
http://www.x-author.de/en/tools/amp/x-author.html

this works in windows enviroment... just start it from CD

...thats what they wirte about....
"AMP system on CD
AMPonCD is a Perl script that con­fi­gu­res and starts an Apa­che and
MySQL dae­mon di­rect­ly from CD. Sin­ce Apa­che and MySQL need to
wri­te so­me fi­les to disk the script crea­tes a tem­po­ra­ry
di­rec­to­ry un­der %%Temp%%/Apa­che.

Bo­th dae­mon run on non-­stan­dard ports which lets you run AMPonCD
even on com­pu­ters that run other in­stan­ces of Apa­che and MySQL
dae­mons.

Ad­di­tio­nal­ly AMPonCD con­tains PHP bo­th in the CGI and mo­d_­php
ver­sion and Ac­ti­veSta­te´s Per­l.
"