[Typo3] why the name "TYPO3"?

victoriano victoriano at t-online.de
Mon Mar 21 23:57:16 CET 2005

Hi,
I remember that Kasper once said that "typo" comes from "typographic error",
that is to say, "misspelling" by writing the source code. He told that
sometimes he need full days working to find the "typo".
I think it is a name choosed with fine sense of humour if we think about
such a good programmer...

victoriano