[Typo3] TemplaVoila and internal links

Amy Stinson tzaia at stinsonfamily.com
Mon Mar 21 18:49:00 CET 2005

On 21 Mar 2005 at 14:00, Cédric CHAMPEAU wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a template which contains an internal "top" link, which is
> defined quite simply :
>
> <a name="top"></a>

Why don't you just use the "top" check box on the add content page area.  It inserts a
little "To top" designation after every article?

The way I use that within "articles" is to create a new page content for each place I want
to add "To top" to and hide the header if it's a continuation.  You can see an example of
this at http://www.noblesvillehighschoolalumni.com on the front page.  That is actually 6
different page content areas.  I did the same thing in the history section only without
using the "To top" flag.

I have found this is the easiest way to keep the content looking nice within the various
browsers and also be able to do what you want to do.

Amy Stinson

Amy Stinson
Amy's Answers, LLC
email:  astinson at amys-answers.com