[Typo3] TemplaVoila and internal links

Cédric CHAMPEAU cedric.champeau at e-manation.com
Mon Mar 21 17:36:46 CET 2005

Hi,

I see two problems with this solution :

   - index.php#top does not get replaced, AFAIK, with index.php?id=xxxx#top,
which causes pages other that the homepage to be linked to the homepage
   - clicking on such a link makes the browser download a new page, instead
of just jumping to the toplink.

I think Sacha's workaround will do the trick, while it just seems to me a
little bit complicated for a simple top link...