[Typo3] TemplaVoila and internal links

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Mon Mar 21 17:23:09 CET 2005

Sacha Vorbeck wrote:

> I`m not sure if this should be regarded as a bug. Maybe you want to post
> it in the bugtracker?

In my opinion the behaviour of Templa Voila is completly correct. As I refer to all
files in the fileadmin (like css, images) as if the file was placed in the fileadmin
I see no problem in refering to the index.php like I wrote with ../

If it might look somehow strange to somebody he could try to fix it ... but I think
we should leave it as it is ... (As there is a workin "workaround" and nothing has to
get touched ...)

greets,
Bernhard
--