[Typo3] Typo3 is outputting error messages

Rainer Kuhn kuhn at punkt.de
Mon Mar 21 13:05:05 CET 2005

Mo Khalil wrote:
> In the backend, when I log in as admin, the modules and footer frames are
> outputting this message:
> Filereference, "/home/yxhjardj/public_html/Array", not found!
>
> I don't know how I could have caused these errors, they just appeared
> overnight! The site was working fine up until then. I have template selector
> and docdirconfig installed, as well as the standard typo3 extensions.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Mo,

I have no clue what could have caused your errors, but you may try to delete
  the temp_CACHED_* files in your temp_CACHED in your htdocs/typo3conf
folder. This should delete all cached configuration, and if the error does
not persist anymore you should get your backend frames again.

HTH,
Rainer