[Typo3] default language settings to german not working

Rudolf Ganglbauer rudolf.ganglbauer at ixpect.at
Mon Mar 21 08:50:23 CET 2005

 dear list,

I installed german language extension and clicked the default checkbox. This should give german labels for search forms etc. -> eg. ...Überschriften und Schlagwörter...
And in fact this works fine on my 'localhost' (WAMP). But my production-site (LAMP) still show the english labels -> in search form e.g. ...hearders and keywords...

It is exact the same database (cause I uploaded a dump...) on both installations. Using typo3 3.6.2

Has anyone an idea whats running wrong?

Thanks for your hints,
Rudolf Ganglbauer

Maybe you want to have a look -> www.reiseabrechnung.at