[Typo3] Question on "Modern Template Building" tutorial (css_styled_content)

Wes Rood wes9999 at myfastmail.com
Sun Mar 20 16:48:59 CET 2005

Thanks for the replies... I figured out my problem... All I had to do
was find the css_styled_content extension under "available extensions to
install"  I didn't have to download it from the online repository like
the tutorial said.  It must be already downloaded in this version of
typo, just not installed.

BTW, I really think typo3 is a great CMS... all the documentation,
tutorials, and videos truly show what a strong open source product it
is!  Keep up the good work!

Wes