[Typo3] RTE- 3.70 erases my DIV-classes upon saving

Denis Bilodeau db at ckno.org
Sun Mar 20 04:32:38 CET 2005

I found a bit more:

A Page TS config comparison (from List view of Home page) between my old site and the new one shows me that the CType in TCEFORM actually disables DIV.

For some reason, I can't find where to change this, and I can't even find where I did change the list of tools available for users in the menu, where I thought I would configure things like this...

I have still some to learn, without intending to become an expert, a fine line...

Thanks.
- Denis  (denis333)