[Typo3] Content editing permissions

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Sat Mar 19 19:59:40 CET 2005

Hello Michael,

> it is possible to configure page editing permissions.
> is this also possible for content elements?
You can set access permissions for pages for backend users. The settings
are for a whole page and all the content elements on one page.

> I use Frontend Editing and users are able to edit content on a page.
> Now I'd like that users should not be able to edit a definite content
> on this page.
> Any hint?

The users must also be backend users. Usually you can make settings only
for all content elements of a page.
Probably you can overcome this with the Extension 'Multiple Page
Content':  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/sf_multipage/

Franz