[Typo3] Typo3 on SQL Server

Joshua Preston jpreston at americatab.com
Fri Mar 18 16:11:14 CET 2005

Karsten,

I am an MSDN Member, and would more than happy to assist you in any way
possible.

Thanks!

Joshua Preston

--
Joshua Preston
Network Administrator
jpreston at americatab.com

-

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong
and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a
thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually
turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

- One of the laws of computers and programming revealed.