[Typo3] Typo3 on SQL Server

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Mar 18 13:35:06 CET 2005

Hi.

John Nicholas wrote:
> What does this need? More hands? Testers?

Hm. First of all: Some sort of MSSQL running here. The developer version we
have, refuses to install because of too little disc space (only ~70 GB
free, asks us to please free ~460 MB... ;)

Any hint on where to get a recent developer version? We are not in the MSDN,
so...

Anyway, I suspect this can be solved. What we need is a first look at it.
Then, if there's nothing that's really broken, testers would be good. I'll
note your email.

> Is this a 3.8 initiative or later?

The core stuff is in 3.8.0, the actual ext will hopefully be released not
much later. Whether this will have MSSQL support or not, is unclear.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns