[Typo3] Conditional header to plugin

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Mar 18 11:30:52 CET 2005

"Matias Öberg" <matias.oberg at phatbot.com> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.1057.1111072664.1576.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Peter,
> Thanks for the reply.
> This would mean that the code should look something like this.
>   subparts.CONTACT_BOX = COA
>   subparts.CONTACT_BOX {
>         10 = TEXT
>         10.value = <h3>Contacts</h3>
>         20 < plugin.tx_jpstaff_pi1
>         if.isTrue.cObject < plugin.tx_jpstaff_pi1
> }
> Unfortunately it didn't work.
> And I don't really understand how it would work, but then again, I have a
> hard time understanding the concept of TS.
>
> What does the "if.isTrue" statement compare against?

The "if.isTrue" checks if the "plugin.tx_jpstaff_pi1" is true (not empty and
not zero)
See http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/if/

If it's not empty, then the "subparts.CONTACT_BOX" won't be rendered.

Maybe the problem is that the plugin replaces markers in a HTML template, so
that it always returns something, even if there's no contacts? (empty
tables, br tags etc..)

Peter Klein / Umloud Untd