[Typo3] mininews / date woe

Amy Stinson tzaia at stinsonfamily.com
Fri Mar 18 00:19:35 CET 2005

Dear List,

I have a client that doesn't want the time/date stamp to show up on the mininews
"teaser", mainly because he didn't understand what it was (we're USsies).

I can disable it on the "news" archive, but it shows up as 31-12-69 19:00 on the front
page, which will be even more confusing than the european date (if you know what I
mean).

Yes, I changed it in the conf file and it looks normal in the mininews setup.txt file

I looked at the js file, but I'm not a programmer, nor do I play one on TV ;)

What to do; what to do?

Oh, BTW, I built the whole site using Templavoila and Kasper's tutorial along with
elements from Mediatech's header template. I am very excited about the possibilities in
the future release of T3.  For a look/see go to
http://www.noblesvillehighschoolalumni.com

I am amazed at how much different the site looks in IE as opposed to FireFox.  Also, I
had to disable the rtehtmlarea extension completely as it really messed up the site in IE.

Tzaia