[Typo3] Website Very Slow in IE but fast in Firefox

Sandy Matheson lists at mathesonuk.com
Thu Mar 17 20:02:53 CET 2005

Albert,

Thanks for the reply - but I don't understand how this happens.

I enter 'normal' text in a Typo3 page title and it is rejected as an
incorrect SGML character. I cannot enter a Unicode number!

Other examples:
Line 255, column 3249: non SGML character number 146
Complaining about the letter t

Line 255, column 3280: non SGML character number 146
Complaining about a space

Line 255, column 2577: non SGML character number 146
Complaining about the letter F

All of these are entered as page titles - how can they be incorrect
SGML characters unless Typo3 is producing them?

Sandy