[Typo3] Typo3 on SQL Server

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu Mar 17 19:35:09 CET 2005

Hi John.

John Nicholas wrote:
> I haven't seen a report on what is lost running other databases. Does
> the base install work fine but many extensions fail?  Does only some of
> the core install work?  is it not ready at all?

It completely runs on PostgreSQL, and the tests done on Oracle didn't show
any missing things when they were done. It is likely that tests will be run
on MSSQL in the near future (think "weeks").

Generally, no functionality is lost. The install tool and all core stuff
work as expected (aside from the advanced query builder, this only runs on
MySQL so far).

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns