[Typo3] Insert date into the sitemap

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Mar 17 16:03:35 CET 2005

"Jani Isteniè" <jani at zapstudio.net> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.1.1111066253.16412.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Peter...
>
> Thank you very much for your reply.. that helped me a lot. Sorry about the
> full name.. I wasn't aware of that.
>
> I have one more question... Is it possible to display the date of the
> first content element on the page instead of  SYS_LASTCHANGED?

Hi Jani. There's a register value which should hold the date of the last
updated element on the page. But Im not sure if you can access that one
without being on the page.

Try changing the

1.NO.before.field = SYS_LASTCHANGED

Into

1.NO.before.data = register : SYS_LASTCHANGED

Let me know if it works..

There's also 2 other timestamp fields on the page. You could try those too..

Page date/timestamp fields: tstamp, crdate & SYS_LASTCHANGED

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd