[Typo3] Insert date into the sitemap

Jani Isteniè jani at zapstudio.net
Thu Mar 17 14:30:51 CET 2005

Hi Peter...

Thank you very much for your reply.. that helped me a lot. Sorry about the
full name.. I wasn't aware of that.

I have one more question... Is it possible to display the date of the first
content element on the page instead of  SYS_LASTCHANGED?

Thanks...

Jani

news:mailman.1.1110966350.28033.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...