[Typo3] Backend Programming - Forms for editing custom tables

Peter Huppertz peter at futurmat.com
Thu Mar 17 12:51:42 CET 2005

Hi Matthias,

perhaps the extension "Library for Frontend plugins" could be
interesting for you. This allows you to display (and edit) fields from
the database in the frontend. You only need to configure it in the
TypoScript of your page. Tried it myself, but haven't got enough time to
find out, how it works. But theres much of documentation out there.

Greets

Peter