[Typo3] RLMP's Office Suite

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Thu Mar 17 09:37:29 CET 2005

Rupert Germann wrote:
> ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:
>
>>Hi Guys,
>>
>>We, at least I, enjoyed this wonderful demonstration by Robert of his
>>Office Suite. However when I installed his extension I couldn't find any
>>of the features he demonstrated. According to Robert it is all in the
>>source. Has anyone installed/used it with the features Robert mentioned?
>>And am I correct that this version is for OOo writer only?
>

> what features beside what you can see at [1] do you mean ?
>
> greets
> rupi
>
> [1] http://typo3.org/development/articles/how-to-use-existing-hooks/

Hi Rupert,

It is slightly amazing to me that it looks like only OOo writer docs are
covered in this extension. The older one (Displayer) takes care of MS
and OOo. A feature I distinctly remember is that docs could be like
indexed and that sections could be checked and imported on a separate
page for one user. I mailed with Robert and he said it was all there. I
guess without a frontend plugin. He was to busy at this point to
elaborate on it.

gRTZ

ben
--