[Typo3] Permissions question if it can be done.

Daniel Rahenkamp daniel.rahenkamp at sdhc.k12.fl.us
Wed Mar 16 20:49:55 CET 2005

Hi List!

I work for a school and we are setting up permissions for creating and
editing pages. I need to know some of the best practices that others are
doing in this field. I want to give our users the ability to create new
pages but they can't publish until the pages are reviewed. This I have
figured out BUT, and this is my question, once the page is unhidden the
user can still edit the content of the page they have access to. I would
like to give them that ability but still be able to review again before
publishing. Can this even be done? You will have a HUGE thank you from
Florida if you can point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Daniel Rahenkamp
Burnett Middle School
1010 Kingsway Road N.
Seffner, Florida 33584