[Typo3] extension: set typefield default value dynamically

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Wed Mar 16 13:02:29 CET 2005

Hi all,

I have an extension which includes a table table with typefield. Is it
possible to set the default value of this field dynamically?
In my case I'd like it to change it depending on the page where it is
created. So that in list module, when I create a new record, the
typefield is set differently (and so I see different forms) depending on
the page I am.

Is something like this possible via PageTSConfig perhaps?
Or any other ideas?

thanks a lot!

christian